Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Testimony

We know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true and sure! The Lord Jesus Christ directs this church through a living prophet on earth and his 12 apostles. The Book of Mormon is true and Joseph Smith was a true prophet and an instrument in restoring the gospel and bringing the Book of Mormon to the earth. We love Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ and know they love us and all people, and we have faith in the Lord's atonement and redeeming power. We live with a firm hope that we will one day see them again and be together as a family forever.
Jared and Heather Schauers

2 comments:

Cami said...

This is a wonderful blog. Thank you for putting it out there. You two are great. I've written my testimony many times on my blog in different ways. One of these days I'll put together a straight forward one for you, if you want me to share one.

Kaylee said...

I would like to share my testimony of this gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that it is Heavenly Father's true church here on the earth today and was restored by Joseph Smith. How grateful I am that he was such a brave 14-year-old boy and throughout his life withstood so much for all of us. I bear witness that President Thomas S. Monson is our latter-day prophet who has been called of God. I love watching general conference and getting modern revelation just for ME and my family. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, that it also contains revelation for me. I love when I open up to a verse that speaks to my heart, providing me with the comfort and peace I need. I know that families are eternal. I am so grateful for that knowledge; it makes it so much easier to lose loved ones and also to cherish the ones who are here with us. I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that they know me individually, by name, and are waiting for me with outstretched arms. This is my testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.